Novacam Technologies Inc. designs and manufactures high-precision optical sensor systems for 3D metrology applications in industry and biomedicine. Our systems are based on low-coherence interferometry (LCI) and feature fiber-based non-contact scanning probes.
Our products include:
- Profilometers for 3D dimensional measurements (GD&T), roughness measurements, thickness measurements, and cross-sectional imaging in high-precision industries
- 3D metrology systems for 3D measurements of tubes, bores, surfaces and edges
- Non-contact CMMs using our optical probes
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) systems for tissue measurement and imaging in biomedicine and life sciences
- Modular hardware components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and for R&D
- Custom metrology solutions based on low-coherence interferometry
Novacam products are used internationally in online high-technology high-throughput manufacturing processes, QA/QC laboratories, R&D laboratories, and bio-medical research institutes. Clients value Novacam systems for their high precision, high speed, versatility of installation, the ability to inspect hard-to-reach surfaces and the ability to operate in hostile environments.
Novacam also partners with system integrators and OEMs who wish to incorporate Novacam advanced LCI platform components into custom assemblies for vertical markets.
Founded in 1997, Novacam is a privately held company.