|dOCTor™ Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) systems|
offer very high quality non-invasive tissue imaging in 2D and 3D. They are ideal for:
dOCTor systems are available in Swept-Source(SS) OCT and Time-Domain (TD) OCT configurations to satisfy different application imaging needs.
Custom solutions and OEM components are also available.
- User friendly PC-based interface helps operator to quickly adjust system parameters according to specific imaging requirements
- Output exportable to DICOM
- USB connection for easy data transfer from interferometer to PC or laptop
Standard MicroCam system includes
- dOCTor-SS (swept source) detector with 4 mm depth range
- 1 swept-source laser
- 2-axes inspection station with manual elevator and 2-axes motion controller
- 1 standard probe
- PC with Novacam acquisition software
- 1 year warranty
dOCTor OCT systems can be used for research in:
- Dental and periodontal applications
- Developmental biology
- Dopper imaging
- Ear canal measurements for customization of hearing aids
- Flow measurement in engineered tissue (Doppler OCT)
- Guided surgery
- Molecular imaging protein-based molecular contrast OCT
- Monitoring the concentration of photosensitizers in photodynamic therapy (PDT)
- Ophthalmology – retinal imaging
- Pharmaceutical research
- Small animal imaging
- Tissue engineering and in bioreactors
- Visualizing of artificially grown tissues (skin, cornea) and artificial vascular grafts
Novacam OCT detector technology is being developed in partnership with the National Research Council of Canada, in particular with the NRC Industrial Materials Institute (IMI) and the NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics (IBD).
Novacam OCT systems continue supporting groundbreaking Life Sciences projects at IBD.
Intravascular OCT on a Beating Heart Model
A beating porcine heart model was prepared to run a series of long-duration coronary OCT scans. Novacam swept-source dOCTor (SS-OCT) system allows for high-speed high-quality imaging of coronary arteries.
Use of OCT for early carie detection
More images coming soon – please check back.
- dOCTor Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) Systems Specification Sheet [coming soon]
- For additional information or assistance in selecting an OCT system, please Contact us.