Sale and after-sale support
Novacam warrants that our equipment shall be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of delivery. If a failure due to such defects occurs during the warranty period, Novacam will repair or replace the defective product or component free of charge following a corresponding notification by the customer.
Regular maintenance helps to extend equipment lifespan, reduce down time and ensure optimal performance. Standard and custom service contracts are available for all Novacam manufactured equipment. Our standard Warranty Service Contract includes:
- One annual preventive maintenance visit
- Servicing of all Novacam system components
- Software upgrades
- Telephone support during regular working hours
- On-site support upon customer request
Returns and repairs
Equipment purchased from Novacam may be returned for repair or replacement as follows:
- Download and fill out the Novacam Return Material Authorization (RMA) form
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Novacam will reply with a Return Authorization (RMA) number.
- Ship the defective component to us, making sure to use the address label provided on the form. Enclose a copy of the filled in form. Please note that the customer is responsible for covering shipping costs to Novacam.
Once the equipment arrives, our service center performs an evaluation of the equipment based on the problem description submitted with the RMA form. Novacam will issue a quote of necessary repair charges, including parts, labor and return shipping. Acceptance of quote is required prior to any work being performed. Note:
- Non-warranty repairs may be subject to a minimum evaluation fee of Can$150/unit. The evaluation fee is waived if repair charges are approved or a replacement unit is purchased.
- Warranty repairs include free replacement parts and free labor and will be returned prepaid by Novacam.